Our hotel has been granted the “Health First” certification for implementing all the official high standard cleaning & hygiene protocols. Moreover, every member of AVA Staff and management undergoes continuous training and remains under supervision to ensure health safety in our rooms and public areas. Below we have highlighted some of our implemented actions.
MEDICAL KIT: A special purpose Kit with all medical items & supplies will be available at all times with Front Office.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING: It will be practiced throughout the entire Hotel by means of floor signage and adjusted lay outs in all public areas.
SANITIZING: Sanitizing products approved by Greek Health Organization will be available in all public areas and rooms. Steam sterilizing will be used in all rooms.
STAFF TRAINING: all received a training on COVID19 hygiene and cleaning protocols; dedicated supervision to ensure effective application of all protocols on daily basis.
SUPPLIERS: all our hotel suppliers & associates follow hygiene protocols upon goods deliveries.
A/C: Special attention to our central A/C units in terms of frequent filter sanitation and maintenance. All our suites have access to natural fresh air ventilation.
FRONT DESK & HOUSEKEEPING
- Check out time 11.00 am/Check in time 15.00 pm to secure thorough cleaning in-between stays.
- Trained Staff using full face protection covers, antiseptic for guests’ use, deep sanitation for all pens / room keys after every use.
- All bed linens and towels will be replaced only upon guests’ request.
- All printed materials and mini bar items have been removed from all our rooms, they are available upon guest request.
- Room cleaning during stay will be provided only upon guests’ request.
- Maids using gloves, masks, waterproof robe and cleaning materials that are replaced after each room cleaning.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas such as door handles, rails, elevator buttons, furniture in public areas etc.
- Recommendation to use the stairs if possible instead of the elevator
- Recommendation for credit cards payments instead of cash
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Buffet Breakfast will be suspended during the following months. Room Service breakfast will be available at no extra charge.
- Café/Bar (indoor) is available, layout adjusted to physical distancing protocols.